Hi friends, I hope everyone had an amazing holiday weekend, and enjoyed their meal and presents! This time I just decided to make something very simple yet filling and healthy. My meal goal is usually healthy, not so complicated and tasty at the same time. What I love about this meal is that it can almost be anything you wanted it to be, tortilla wrap, taco, avocado toast, or it can simply be a salad bowl rich in nutrients.
- 1 medium sweet potato (114g)
- 1 small fresh avocado or half if it’s big
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vegan butter
- 1 cup spinach
- Corn tortillas
Toppings: Sesame seeds and dry dill.
- Bake your sweet potato, 450 F oven
- While your sweet potato is baking wash your mushrooms and cherry tomatoes thoroughly and cut them in half
- In a small pan mix your almond milk and vegan butter
- Then add mushrooms and tomatoes with salt and keep steering. Keep an eye, so it doesn’t burn because it cooks pretty fast.
- When sweet potato is ready cut it into smaller pieces with your avocado
- Heat your tacos in the oven if you want crisp shells to hold your ingredients. Use the microwave — which is quicker and more energy-efficient for 30-40 seconds.
- Mix your prepared veggies and place them in your tacos, and done! Enjoy!