Very easy, simply delicious and super duper healthy sweet potato wrap that is made in 15 mins. My sweet potato was baked so it took a bit longer to make, because i love sweet potatoes. However, you do not have to add sweet potatoes to your tortilla wrap will still taste good! Sometimes I bake my sweet potatoes in the evening and store it in the fridge, you could do that or you can always substitute sweet potatoes with any fruit or vegetable that is most convenient for you. Enjoy!
- Sweet potatoes
- Tahini sauce
- Whole Wheat or Gluten Free Tortillas
- Bake your sweet potatoes or boil them which takes less time to prepare (however it’ll have a bit different texture but still yummy)
- Boil your quinoa for 5 mins and leave out for 6-7 mins to soften
- While your sweet potato and quinoa is cooking cut your tomatoes, spinach and avocado
- When everything ready, mix all together adding tahini sauce
- Wrap in your tortillas.
- Voila it is ready. Enjoy!